The SAIBPP Bursary Fund, which is now in its 8th year, was created to enable access to tertiary education for aspiring and current students with financial need who are pursuing full time studies in property or related studies. The Bursary Fund has raised R10.3 million from 2021 to 2024.
WHO CAN APPLY?
SAIBPP invites the following eligible candidates to apply for the 2024 Bursary Fund:
1. Matric learners intending on doing their 1st year of study at a South African public university.
2. Matriculants who have passed with university exemption and are currently employed
3. Students who are currently enrolled full-time in a South African tertiary institution for a relevant course of study
4. Students who have graduated with an undergraduate qualification and are intending to register for postgraduate studies
5. Willing to become a student member of SAIBPP and engage in community outreach
ELIGIBLE COURSES & INSTITUTIONS
Applications will only be granted for full-time studies
Bursaries will only be allocated for studies in commercial property related qualifications as listed below;
- BSc Property Studies
- BSc Real Estate
- BSc Property Development
- BCom Honours Property Valuation and Management
- National Diploma Real Estate
- Finance (BCom) (majoring in Property Valuation and Management)
- Property Valuation and Management (BCom)
- Property Management (BSc)
- Property Studies (BSc)
- Real Estate (BSc)
- PG DiplomaProspective students should be studying or intend on studying at one of the following institutes:
- University of Johannesburg
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Pretoria
- University of KwaZulu Natal
- University of Cape Town
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Tshwane University of Technology
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
Proven record of academic performance & excellent academic results (in the case of current matriculants, final Grade 11 and June results will be required)
Proof of financial need